It's Sunday evening and time for The Weekly Wrap. I was on the hunt this week for a dress to wear to a work function. Sadly I wasn't inspired by anything that I saw in store. I did manage to pick up a few things and four more packages arrived in the mail. Read on for all the details ...
Hunting Grounds …
Greenwood Plaza *** Westfield Liverpool *** Westfield Bondi Junction *** On-Line
Grey Suede Pumps (USD$168) ShopBop Madewell Mira Pumps Vapour Grey. Free International Shipping. Ordered these on Monday night and they arrived on Thursday! How's that for service! (On-Line)
Witchery Crop Overlay Tee ($90) Been looking at this one for a while but every time I have popped in at lunchtime all the change rooms have been busy and I haven't been able to get in to try it on but I lucked out on Monday and it was free and clear. Really like the cute layers :) (Greenwood Plaza)
Witchery Poly Elastine Tanks ($30 each) One is a sparkly silver that doesn't really reflect so well in the picture. The other is a simple nude. Theses will be a great layering pieces I'm thinking. Witchery are having a buy 2 get one fee deal on tops at the moment so when added to the one above I got one of these three. I was actually only going to buy the one above and the silver but hey if I get one for free why not! (Greenwood Plaza)
Striped Tank ($15) As I've said in previous blog's I love the cut of this simple tank and I have a bunch of them. They now have a new colour so of course I had to get it :) (Westfield Liverpool)
Lovisa Jewellery ($10 each) The bracelets are from the kids range because they were the only ones in store that fit. I'm sure I'll find a way to wear them. Standard silver hoops in a variety of sizes. (Westfield Bondi Junction)
On-Line Shopping Update In additional to the shoes above, the packages from Boden Clothing and David Lawrence from The Weekly Wrap #5 arrived this week as did the belts from The Weekly Wrap #4. The perils of on-line shopping is that things are not always what they seem. The jackets and coats are all going back. The colours of the coats from Boden were not even close to what they looked like on my screen and I don't like the cut of the arms, strangely they are cut all in one piece with the front and the back. Just didn't like the fit of the David Lawrence jackets. The shoes, the DL shirt and the belts are all keepers :) Until Next Time ... Happy Hunting SFH XXX