It's Sunday evening and time for The Weekly Wrap. I was back in the malls this week after last week's break and was lucky enough to do one of Westfield's free style tours with Stylist Hayley Cooper at Hurstville which was a lot of fun. Check out her Facebook Page. The Enabler tagged along and bagged some great finds of her own. If you haven't had the pleasure I'm sorry to say today was the last one for the Spring/Summer season but they will be back for Autumn/Winter. As a bonus you get, a coffee, a $20 gift card (ours were gifted to the mini enablers to buy Shopkins!?!?) and a chance to meet a bunch of great like minded women. What's not to love? I also made it to the new Macquarie Centre today, however I wish I knew it closed at 4pm which sadly was 5 minutes after I arrived. There were a handful of shops open until 5pm but H&M was closed :( Another time I guess. Some more packages arrived with mixed results ... Read on for all the details ...
Follow Me!
Hunting Grounds …
*** Greenwood Plaza *** Westfield Hurstville *** Macquarie Centre ***
Summer Jarmy Shorts ($30 RRP $40)
Cute basics. Hopefully it won't be long until the weather warms up enough to wear them. $20 each or 2 for $30 ... So of course I bought 2 lol. Buy online here, lots of colours available. Cotton On (Greenwood Plaza).
Thin Hoop Belt ($99)
Similar to the thick one I bought recently. Quite taken with these :) Buy online here. Rodeo Show (Greenwood Plaza).
Pink Knit ($70 RRP $140)
On the sale rack. No longer available on line. Cue (Greenwood Plaza).
Tilly Belt Twin Pack ($20)
Celeste Blue & Silver Glitter. Also comes in a pink/gold combo. Buy in on-line here. Forever New (Westfield Hurstville).
More Cardi's ($13ea)
Lime Green, Grey & Lemon. Also bought two for The Co-Conspirator and The Enabler is looking to get some of her own. I'm slowing converting them to Cardi love :) SES Fashions (Westfield Hurstville).
On-Line Shopping Update
Sandals from The Weekly Wrap #9. A bit wide but I can make them work. Keeping
Black Strapless Dress from The Weekly Wrap #8. Love Love Love. Keeping. Pictures soon :)
Chinese top from The Weekly Wrap #4 finally arrived. After all this waiting ... I HATE IT! Oh well some you win some you lose. Not worth returning. Donated to The Co-Conspirator for the kids dress up box at work.
Blue Coat from The Weekly Wrap #8. Awful, Cheaply made. Lines don't match up. Loose threads everywhere. Definitely Returning ... If I can.