34
It's Sunday evening and time for The Weekly Wrap. My bounty is a bit light on this week as I concentrating on the hunt for a dress to wear to a work function. Score! Read on for all the details ... Follow me here ----> <---- Follow me here
Hunting Grounds …
Greenwood Plaza
Illusion Dress ($229) Quick stop in Rodeo Show at lunchtime. I would never have even tried this dress on if it wasn't for The Reality Checker. Looks better in real life than in the pic. (Greenwood Plaza).
Thick Silver Hoop Belt ($139) To go with the dress above and also from Rodeo Show. Love the look together :) Bit tricky to put on by yourself though ... (Greenwood Plaza)
On-Line Shopping Update My package arrived from The Limited (The Weekly Wrap #4). All keepers :) but I'm worried the Ashton shirt is going to be an ironer :( Until Next Time ... Happy Hunting SFH XXX