It's Sunday evening and time for The Weekly Wrap. Excitement Excitement Excitement! My first pair of MTO Prada's arrived!!! They are gorgeous :) Pictures here! In other news I went to Target this week to check out the Missoni collaboration (let's face it who didn't). I picked Bondi Junction because this store was supposedly stocking the entire range. I wasn't wowed and didn't buy anything, admittedly I didn't get there until Saturday so most likely all the good stuff was already gone. The kids range was very cute though. Missoni excluded I did have a pretty good haul this week, including multiple dresses. Read on for all the details ...
Westfield Sydney *** Westfield Bondi Junction *** Westfield Liverpool *** Online
Saba Sabine Dress ($104 RRP $299)
Thursday night shopping with The Reality Checker let me to this bargain find. I wasn't actually going to buy this one. I had settled on the one below and at the register just happened to ask how much this one was. When I heard the price I couldn't not buy it now could I? Can easily be dressed up or down and such a classic shape. Add some killer heels and you're good to go. Sold out on-line but you might be lucky (like me) to find it in store :) (Westfield Sydney).
Saba Mosaic Dress ($299)
Only 8's and 12's left on online here but I was lucky enough to bag a 6 in the first store I went to also with The Reality Checker. I probably would not have tried it if she wasn't there. The neckline not a shape I would normally wear. It looks better on than on the rack. I plan on wearing this one to a work function late October or maybe to Melbourne Cup @ The Ivy. (Westfield Sydney).

Supre Tank ($12)
Another one ... I know! But they have a new colour ... How could I resist? Not available online in the lime so if you want one you'll have to head in store (Westfield Liverpool)
Home T Shirts (USD$30 each)
Stumbled onto this website by reading another bloggers post (sorry I would give credit but I can't remember who it was!). I bought two ... Australia (for obvious reasons) and Washington ... I'm a Hawks fan and I just like the shape of the state ;-) (Online).
Black Strapless Dress ($160)
Ordered this one before I bought the two above. I don't normally do a strapless but it seems pretty sturdy. Time will tell. Order here from Taylor Gown Shop in a large range of colours. Normal price $120 plus $20 for a rush order plus shipping totaled $160 all up. For and extra $25 you can have these made to your exact measurements. (Online).
Pale Blue Woolen Coat (USD$60 RRP USD$71)
From Choices, another site I stumbled across from reading another fashion blog (again scan't remember which one!). It looks really nice in the picture so I figured it was worth a $60 gamble. The coupon code when you sign up to emails saved me $11. Free shipping as well. Buy it here (Online)
Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum ($115 + Free Gift)
A necessary purchase. Currently using a Matis serum that it on it's last legs. Read that this one does EVERYTHING ... We shall see. Nice texture and came with the free gift pack below from David Jones. I won't be using the lipstick (just not my colour), the eyeliner is gold so not sure how much use that will get but the other miniatures will be great for travel. Buy it on-line here. (Westfield Bondi Junction).
Equip Accessories Rings ($15) Necklace ($15) and Earrings (Free RRP $13)
Needed a few bits and pieces and didn't want to spend a fortune. Buy 2 get one free means the earrings were a freebie :) Buy them online here, here and here. Sign up for email notifications and get 50% off your next purchase :) (Westfield Liverpool).
Colette By Colette Hayman Bracelet ($9) & Necklace ($13)
Cute and cheap :) Buy online here and here. (Westfield Liverpool).
The One's That Got Away (TOTGA)
- While at Bondi Junction I couldn't help but check out the newly opened Dior Fragrance & Beauty store. I read on Zanita Who that you could make your own fragrance. It's just not true! The pic in the link is just a selection of all their existing parfums. Dissapointed! Great store layout though. Looked at the Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Concentrated Serum but at $290 was a bit rich for my blood so went with the Clinique above. The Star foundation is creating a bit of a buzz in this months fashion mag's but felt a little heavy to me ... think I'll stick with my MAC.
- Another new opening at Bondi Junction was Furla. Sadly every bag had gold hardware so it was never going to work for me. They took my details and said they would let me know if they get any with silver but I won't hold my breath.
- Coach Rhyder Satchel 24 in gunmetal. Spied this at Bondi Junction. The leather is really interesting (see close up below). It would be a great casual more every day bag. Just can't afford it this week ... *Sigh* Another example of how Aussie's get ripped off on luxury goods. This is $575 here and USD$350 in the US (Approx AUD$420)

On-Line Shopping Update