01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: The Weekly Wrap #9 - W/E 19 October 2014 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Weekly Wrap #9 - W/E 19 October 2014

34

It's Sunday evening and time for The Weekly Wrap. It's been a week of wild weather in Sydney but as I was in Melbourne Tuesday to Thursday I missed all of it. My thoughts are with all of those affected. I've been flat out this week and haven't been able to get to the shops but that didn't stop me buying a bunch of stuff online though. I had intended to get to the newly opened Macquarie Centre but life got in the way unfortunately ... Oh well next week :). The Limited had 50% off everything early in the week and I went a little crazy (I think they still have 40% off). A big bonus is that every single thing I bought this week was on sale!!! ... Read on for all the details ...

Follow Me!
      

Hunting Grounds …

*** Online ***


Printed Shell Top (US$25 RRP USD$50)
I'm experimenting with prints and patterns lately. I think this could add interest to a monochrome outfit. The Limited (Online).

 

Button Pncho (US$45 RRP USD$90)
I know it's Spring and the weather is only going to get warmer but I think this will be perfect when there is still a bit of chill in the air. I don't normally like polo's or generally anything around my neck as I get irritated easily so will see how this one goes. The Limited (Online).



Wrap Look Sweater (US$25 RRP USD$50)
I used to wear wrap tops all the time but haven't for a while. I think they are ever so flattering across wobbly tummies. Hoping this one is soft and lightweight for spring. The Limited (Online).



Cropped Collared Sweater (US$35 RRP USD$70)
In my buying frenzy I thought this was just the sweater, it wasn't until after the purchase that the collar and shirt tails are also attached. Not sure how I will like this but will let you know, I see this being styled with TWP for a very soft neutral look. Stay tuned! The Limited (Online).



Banded Bolero (US$20 RRP USD$40)
Something a little different than a cardi that will still cover my arm tattoo. What's not to like? The Limited (Online).



Boatneck Blouse (US$25 RRP USD$50)
A soft pop of colour :) The Limited (Online).



Bow Blouse (US$25 RRP USD$50)
Classic blouse for the office. I imagine this will be worn a lot with grey and black pants. The Limited (Online).


Wrinkle Resistant Shirt (US$45 RRP USD$90)
Office staple. I'm really hoping it live up to the wrinkle resistant promise. I DO NOT iron. Never. Ever. The Limited (Online).



Dazzle Sandal ($52 RRP $69)
The weather is starting to warm up so my attention is turning to sandals. These are a great basic and on special to boot! Buy it here at Myer. Limited sizes left. (Online).



Portofino Shirts (USD$90 RRP $USD120)
I stumbled across this store while browsing On The Daily Express' blog. These shirts are so cute! Buy on get 1 half off so of course I had to get two! Mr SFH hates leopard so I know this one won't go down well. It comes in a large range of colours so you are sure to find one you like. Buy them here and here from Express. (Online).


 

On-Line Shopping Update


Until Next Time ...

Happy Hunting

SFH
XXX

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38