01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: The Weekly Wrap #16 - W/E 7 December 2014 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Weekly Wrap #16 - W/E 7 December 2014

34

It's Sunday evening and time for The Weekly Wrap. I got some amazing bargains this week. Total savings are a whopping $729. And I even bought a dress! Read on for all the details ...


Follow Me!
      


Hunting Grounds …

*** Online *** North Sydney ***


This Weeks Purchases …

Upper Street Sandals ($136 & $161 RRP $414 & $477 each Saving $594) 
One of the most awesome black Friday sales I found. 50% off all shoes on site for two days only. Design your own shoes from multiple styles, 150+ colours and materials, sizes 33 - 44, 4 width fittings and 3 heel heights. While this is a UK site they offering pricing in a variety of currencies including AUD. As a bonus when you ship outside of the EU they are tax free meaning I saved another 20% off essentially making these shoes 70% off ... Score! Shipping was also very reasonable at $41. Worldwide delivery in 3 - 4 weeks. I designed two pairs of slingback sandals one in patent grey and the other in yellow snakeskin. Sadly this sale has now finished ... Maybe I should have bought more ... I'm thinking something in cobalt blue ... Start designing here!. Upper St. (Online).

  


Saskia Pintuck Swing Dress ($49 RRP$70 Saving $21)
It's a dress ... Can you believe it? This dress first came to my attention through Fox in Flats here a couple of weeks ago and I have been stealthily stalking it ever since waiting for a sale. Even though this was already a major bargain at $70 I really really hate paying full price. My patience paid off on Tuesday when an email popped into my inbox from The Iconic announcing 30% off over 2800 items. Luckily this was one of them. Buy it here. The Iconic also offer $10 off your first order when you sign up for email unfortunately I could only use one code so this will need to wait for another order. Free next day shipping makes the whole thing so much sweeter. The Iconic. (Online).



Forcast Dorris Cap Sleeve Top ($28 RRP $40 Saving $12)
How cute are the polka dots? Noticed this one while ordering the dress above and couldn't resist. Buy it here. The Iconic. (Online).



Vickor & Rolf Flowerbomb ($105 RRP $159 Saving $54)
I went into Priceline at lunchtime to buy a lipstick (that's all I promise!) but they had a sale on all their perfumes ... so this happened! I've been looking at this one for a while but it was a bit pricey but at $50 off it hit the basket double time. It smells just like summer! Buy it here. Piceline. (North Sydney).



Kenzo Flowers ($39 RRP $87 Saving $48)
Bought at the same time as the one above ... Couldn't resist the bargain :) Buy it here. Piceline. (North Sydney).


Until Next Time ...

Happy Hunting

SFH


XXX

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38