01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: Do You Do Nude? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Do You Do Nude?

34
Nude Lip Gloss

I am of course talking about on your lips not stripping off in public! I am a massive fan of the nude lip and it's pretty much my exclusive look. I rock it day, night, going out, staying in, whatever! I did dabble once in a particularly horrendous shade of violent purple called 'Forty Carat Fuschia' in 1986 for a School Rock Eisteddfod and clearly the memory still haunts me given I can still remember the name of the shade nearly 30 years later! Anyhoo, now that I have moved on from that disaster I have decided that nude is definitely the look for me but not all nudes are created equal. It takes time and patience to find the best shade for you and trust me when you find it stock up because the law of the unfair universe means they will discontinue your perfect shade approximately 10 nanoseconds after you have found it. Here are my top 5 ...Read on for all the details ...

Follow Me!

      


Nude Lipstick Nude Lip Gloss


1. Napoleon Perdis - NP Set Lipstick - Washington - AUD$22
Very shiny, light, sheer and ultra moisturizing. Downside is that on a hot summer day it will melt in your handbag. I'm on about tube number 10 or so of this one and I can't get enough of it. It makes a fantastic topper to any other nude lipstick base. Buy it here.

2. Chanel - Rouge Coco Shine - 73 Chic
This one has a bit greyer base than the others and is very sheer. Perfect for when you want a really natural look. Slides on easily and lasts the distance. Sadly this one was a limited edition and is no longer available so I am making it last ... Why oh why didn't I buy more?

3. MAC - Lustre Lipstick - Fresh Brew - $36
I've been using this one for about 5 years now and I keep coming back to it. I can't seem to walk past a MAC counter without grabbing one. I currently have 4 tubes all in different states of use. I find this one slightly matt looking on it one so I usually layer NP Set Washington on top. Buy it here.

4. Urban Decay - Naked Lip Gloss - Rule 34 - USD$20
My lastest discovery. I picked this up from Sephora when I visited Hawaii in June. I loved it soooo much it was gone in 2 months. Given that Urban Decay is not stocked in Australia (even at the new Sephora Sydney!) and the website does not do overseas shipping I'm currently trying to find a way to get my hands on some more without having to fly 9 hours to Hawaii to get it. I welcome any suggestions :) I did order this last week through my comgateway US address but clearly they are on to me because they cancelled my order 3 days later :( I will find a way. In the meantime it remains on The Lust List. If you are not an Aussie you can buy it here.

5. Urban Decay - Revolution Lipstick - Naked 2 - USD$22
Again from Sephora in Hawaii. Mega cute packaging. Slightly drier than all the other so slick some gloss on top if you like the wet look. Very natural and has staying power. Buy it here.

I very rarely wear any of these alone. I love layer and mix the textures and shades. My current favourite combination? MAC Fresh Brew topped with NP Set Washington. This is what it looks like on ...

Nude Lipgloss

Would love to hear what your favourites are in the comments!


Until Next Time ...


Happy Hunting


SFH

XXX

You Might Also Like ... 



        
       
    See all Lifestyle Posts here! 


Labels:

35 36 37 38