It's Sunday evening and time for The Weekly Wrap. It's officially the first day of Autumn in Sydney. While I am sad to farewell summer for another year you would never know it was gone today as we had an absolute scorcher! Well, until 4pm anyway when a southerly dropped the mercury by 10 degrees and delivered a cracking thunder storm. 10 minutes later and the sun was booming again ... until the rains came again! Gotta love Sydney's unpredictable weather! I've crossed some very special items off the Lust List today but to do it I had to make a deal with the devil. Read on for all the details ...
Follow Me!
Hunting Grounds …
*** Online *** Sydney City *** Queen Victoria Building ***
This Weeks Purchases …
Tiffany & Co Channel Set Band Ring ($5000)
OK so there is no denying this is a very special splurge for me that is defo not within the normal weekly budget! So despite the fact that we are celebrating 22 years of marriage very shortly which justifies the fact that I thoroughly deserve this, I still had to make a deal with the devil (i.e Mr SFH) to get this. My penance? No purchases over $1,000 for the rest of the year and no fashion purchases for March at all!!! Damn he drives a hard bargain!!! So essentially this means The Weekly Wrap will be on hiatus for a month or so but I will do my best to come up with something great to fill the Sunday night void.Buy here. Tiffany & Co (Online).
Tiffany & Co Square Bracelet ($1300)
Luckily I sneaked this one in before I made my deal with the devil lol. Love it Love it Love it!!! I work on the premise that it is better to ask forgiveness than permission lol :) Buy here. Tiffany & Co (Sydney City).
I really love these but I would never wear them as OVTK, rather I would scrunch them down to knee height. Unfortunately I didn't purchase them before the deal was made. D'Oh!!! They are currently 20% off. I will have to see what happens in April ...
Until Next Time ...
Happy Hunting
SFH
XXX
Disclaimer:This post contains some affiliate links, which may result in a commission.