It's Sunday and time for The Weekly Wrap. Sadly this will be my last post from Bali as we head home tonight. Where did this week go? It flew by! You may not have been expecting to see a weekly wrap this week given my deal with Mr SFH not to buy anything new in March but surely that doesn't count when I'm on holidays right? Mr SFH has seen the light and begrudging given me a reprieve for the week. Yay! I knew there was a reason I married him :) I think I may heard him mumble something along the lines of "Bali is so cheap anyway how much damage can you really do?". Is that a challenge? No. Oh right, thought it was. He also may have said something about extending the shopping ban into April to make up for it but I pretended not to hear that bit. If you have already read Shopping In Bali Part I and Part II you may have seen some of these items already but read on for the complete round up ...
Follow Me!
Hunting Grounds …
*** Seminyak, Kuta & Legian - Bali, Indonesia ***
This Weeks Purchases …
Blue Print Pumps ($30)
These are just the cutest fabric print and the heel height is perfect for work. Buy similar here, here or here. Amante (Kuta).
Nude Wedges ($28)
Perfect casual shoe for a tropical destination. Buy similar here, here or here. Amante (Kuta).
Black Onyx Ring ($48)
Perfect size, perfect fit, perfect price! Buy similar here, here or here. Asia Silver (Seminyak).
Silver Ring ($10)
Chunky and hammered for my thumb. Buy similar here, here or here. Aron Silver (Kuta).
Silver Bracelets ($30 each)
I love a stack of jingly, jangly bracelets. These are solid and have weight to them which makes it all the better. Maybe a need a few more ...Buy similar here, here or here. Aron Silver (Kuta).
Pearl Necklace ($65)
Hubby pointed this one out and I wasn't keen at first but once I tried it on I saw the possibilities. Buy similar here, here or here. Wallace Pearls (Seminyak).
Pearl Ring ($25)
You know my addiction with chunky rings. I couldn't resist. Options here, here or here. Wallace Pearls (Seminyak).
Pearl Earrings ($22)
These caught my eye right away. I love the unusual design. Pic on the right shows how they look on. Buy similar here, here or here. Wallace Pearls (Seminyak).
Black Watch ($6)
From a cheap stall on Jl Padma. I'm not expecting much for $6 to be honest but its worth a shot. Buy similar here, here and here. (Legian).
Online Shopping Update ...
I have no idea what has turned up at home this week, but #2 son is home just in case something has :)
The One(s) That Got Away (TOTGA) ...
Leather Jacket ($175)
I'm seriously gutted about missing out on this. I ordered this on Thursday and went back to pick it up this morning but unfortunately Joey was not able to source any of the materials because they were all closed for Nyepi. Trying to think of a way to make it happen. Buy similar here, here or here. Joey 47 (Kuta).
Have you done any shopping this week? I'd love to hear about your fabulous finds :)
Until Next Time ...
Happy Hunting
SFH
XXX You Might Also Like ...
Disclaimer:This post contains some affiliate links, which may result in a commission.