01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: Silver on Sale! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Silver on Sale!

34

I'm a sucker for silver tones (includes white gold and platinum) and haven't done yellow gold at all for more than 10 years now. I just find it just suits my skin tones better. Macy's has got a great sale on at the moment that delivers and extra 25% off already reduced prices. These are some of my favourite pieces. Snap them up quick because it will all be over on Monday 4 May. Read on for all the details ...

Follow Me!

      


1.Touch of Silver Lace Bangle. 
You know I love anything chunky and this is just gorgeous. The intricate weave would add interest to an all black outfit. RRP USD$50 now USD$19 with code FRIEND. Buy here.


Silver Lace Cuff


2. Victoria Townsend Sterling Silver Black Diamond Studs Earrings.
These will match the ring I won in Winner Winner. A total weight of 1/2 carat equals understated perfection. RRP USD$200 now USD$ 37.50 with code FRIEND. Buy here.

Black Diamond Stud Earrings


3. Touch of Silver Plated Twist Ring.
I love the uneven lines in this ring. It reminds me of waves. Equally at home in the office on a casual Saturday. Buy here. now RRP USD$40 USD$15 with code FRIEND.

Silver Twist Ring


4. Giani Bernini Sterling Silver Bead Necklace.
Simple, dainty and adorable. Wear with a bold colour underneath. RRP USD$70 now USD$26. Buy here.

Silver Bead Necklace
   

5. Studio Sterling Silver Dagger Earrings.
I love the simple elegance of these. Perfect. RRP USD$50 no USD$19 with code FRIEND.  Buy here.

Silver Earrings


6. Giani Bernini Crystal Accent Ring.
I would wear this simple classic ring on my thumb for an edgier look.  RRP USD$90 no USD$34 with code FRIEND. Buy here. 

Silver Crystal Ring

So which one is your favourite? Let me know in the comments ...

Until Next Time ...


Happy Hunting


SFH
XXX



You Might Also Like ...

        

See all TWP here! 


Disclaimer:  This post contains affiliate links, which may result in a commission.


Labels:

35 36 37 38