01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: The Weekly Wrap #31 - W/E 3 May 2015 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Weekly Wrap #31 - W/E 3 May 2015

34
Sydney Fashion Hunter The Weekly Wrap #31 Combo

It's Sunday evening and time for The Weekly Wrap. One of my favourite ways to pass the time is with a spot of online clothes shopping. I've been under the weather this weekend, nothing serious, just a cold but I have hardly left the house as a result and have been feeling a bit sooky. It's been threatening all week but I managed to fight it off and drag myself into work just in time for it to really take hold this weekend. Go figure right!. Mr SFH had to work all weekend (again!!!) so I found myself whiling a way a couple of hours (OK so maybe a little more than a couple) on the laptop. During the course of my "research" I found a great deal for Ugg Boots on Living Social (after I bought mine of course!) and let The Co-Conspirator know given she has been looking for a pair for a while. The Co-Conspirator does not have a good track with online shopping. She is still emotionally scarred by an attempt to buy a trampoline for her boys for Xmas a few years ago. True to form this little expedition also went awry and long story short the boots were not secured. I on the other hand had better luck this week. Read on for all the details ...


Follow Me!
      




Hunting Grounds …

*** Online ***


This Weeks Purchases …


Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac (USD$195 USD$130 Saving $USD65) 
I had this one on The Lust List in blue and I do really really love it but I already have a light blue bag and so it seemed more sensible (listen to me being all practical and all lol) to buy the pink. At $65 off I'm laughing all the way to the bank. Buy here. Option here, here and here. Rebecca Minkoff (Online).

Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Primrose/Silver


Tall Ugg Boots ($133 RRP$329 Saving $196) 
I was crushing on the lighter blue ones but they were sold out :( The Co-Conspirator always liked these better anyway. These are going to be my new winter transit shoes. Those trains can be brutal at 7am and these will stave off the frostbite. Yes I do live in Sydney not Antarctica and some would say we have a quite a mild climate but I still feel the cold. I'm not sure I would cope in a city where it actually snowed. These are a little more expensive than the Living Social deal I saw but given she missed that one, The Co-Conspirator might just have to snap up a pair of these babies. Buy here. Options here, here and here. Ugg Stop. (Online).

Tall Ugg Boots Denim


Online Shopping Update ...

Keeping - Michael Kor pumps from The Weekly Wrap #30. Slightly awkward stance as I bent over at a weird angle to take these photos myself! I wore them to work for the first time on Thursday and lasted the whole day without a band aid or blister in sight! #Winning



Keeping - London Fog Trench from The Weekly Wrap #30. There was much deliberation as to wether this was a going to be a keeper or not given the shade is a deeper blue than I was expecting (one of the perils of online clothes shopping!) but the fit and quality is so nice I couldn't bear to send it back. 

Keeping - The trio of tops from The Weekly Wrap #29. Look out for the cowl neck in the next Wednesday Pants :)


Have you got any online clothes shopping triumphs or disasters? I'd love to hear your stories :)

Until Next Time ...

Happy Hunting

SFH


XXX


You Might Also Like ...


        

See all TWW here! 

Disclaimer:  This post contains some affiliate links, which may result in a commission.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38