Keeping - Rebecca Minkoff Bag From The Weekly Wrap #31. Such a pretty shade of pale pink.
Keeping - Ugg Boots From The Weekly Wrap #31. Darker blue than I was expecting and much darker than the baby blue ones that got away. They will keep my feet toasty on the train during winter as my transit shoes.
Keeping - London Fog Trench From The Weekly Wrap #30. Definitely more Khaki than it appeared in the online photos. Knowing exactly what you are getting colourwise when online clothes shopping is always a little tricky given monitors invariably display colours differently but sometime you just have to take a gamble. The lovely long length will keep my legs warm in the winter :)
The One(s) That Got Away (TOTGA) ...
Floral Halter (The Limited). I spotted this one a few weeks ago and was waiting for a) It to go on sale and b) to find something else I liked from the site enough to order given shipping on one item is prohibitive! Sunday morning I finally decided to order given The Limited had 60% off all full price items for one day only. When I slipped this into my bag there were only 2 size XS left. By the time I added a few other items it had sold out! Very disappointed! I guess if you snooze you lose!
Have you done any online clothes shopping this week? I'd love to hear about your fabulous finds :)