01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: The Weekly Wrap #33 - W/E 17 May 2015 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Weekly Wrap #33 - W/E 17 May 2015

34
The Weekly Wrap #33 - Envy Jewellery


It's Sunday evening and time for The Weekly Wrap. This week I have some fabulous jewellery finds from a party I recently attended. I seriously had no intention of purchasing anything but I couldn't resist. I'm also going to be hosting me own party in June so no doubt you will get to see more of the range then. Read on for all the details ...


Follow Me!
      




Hunting Grounds …

*** Envy Jewellery Party ***


This Weeks Purchases …


My Moments Personalised Pendant Large ($40) 
This is soooo cool. The pendant has a magnetic lock which you can open and insert a wide variety of charm (sold separately). Also comes in yellow and rose gold plate. I bought 5 charms for mine that resonate with me. A is my initial, the plane because I love to travel, crystals of both my boys birthstone and eternity to represent my husband. You can also purchase background discs and a variety of chains and cords to really personalise your pendant.


The Weekly Wrap #33 - Envy Jewellery


Love Ring ($60 each) 
Inspired by Georg Jenses Fusion which is something I have been lusting after for a very long time so how could I not by this to get the look at a fraction of the cost!. Also comes in black. 

The Weekly Wrap #33 - Envy Jewellery

As an extra bonus and because I ordered over $150 I got to choose a free gift. I chose the black link bracelet in the first picture. If you are interested on ordering any items email me for more details.  

Online Shopping Update ...

Keeping - Burgundy Jeans from The Weekly Wrap #32. The colour is stunning!

Have you done any shopping this week? I'd love to hear about your fabulous finds :)


Until Next Time ...

Happy Hunting

SFH


XXX


You Might Also Like ...


        

See all TWW here! 

Disclaimer:  This post contains some affiliate links, which may result in a commission.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38