01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: The Weekly Wrap #34 - W/E 24 May 2015 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Weekly Wrap #34 - W/E 24 May 2015

34
Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Weekly Wrap #34 Combo Image

It's Sunday evening and time for The Weekly Wrap. So I got up to a little more online clothes shopping this week and from a retailer that I had never used before. I stumbled upon them through ShopSense and if the first order works out OK this could be part of my regular rotation. I very nearly had A LOT more to show you this week. The Limited had 50% off store wide early in the week and I spent a lunch break eagerly loaded my cart with 4 pairs of pants and 3 tops for the bargain price of $180. Unfortunately when I clicked through to the next page shipping was going to be a whopping USD$90. Now I have always thought they were on the pricier side for their shipping but that is just ludicrous! Clearly I did not order. Many US retailers offer reasonable if not free shipping to Oz and it's about time The Limited got on board I reckon. Read on for all the details ...


Follow Me!
      


Hunting Grounds …

*** Online ***


This Weeks Purchases …


Steve Madden Plaid Coat (USD$64 RRP USD$130 Saving USD$66) 
I've confessed to my coat obsession before and this will make a very nice additiion to my collection. Buy here. Similar here, here and here. Alloy Apparel.


Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Weekly Wrap #34 Steve Madden Plaid Coat


Faux Ballarina Wrap (USD$16 RRP USD$40 Saving USD$14) 
I actually don't own much pink and it definitely is not one of my favourite colours but for this much cuteness how could I resist? Buy here. Similar here & here. Alloy Apparel.

Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Weekly Wrap #34 Faux Ballerina Wrap


Ivanka Trump Janie Pump (USD$61 RRP USD$125? Saving USD$64) 
I've been watching these for a while and waiting for them to be reduced and hoping when they did my size would still be available! Score. Since I purchased they have been reduced again to $49. Now that's a bargain! All sizes still available :) Buy here. Amazon.

Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Weekly Wrap #34 Ivanka Trump Janie Pump Ocean

Online Shopping Update ...

Keeping - All my Envy Jewellery :)


Have you done any online clothes shopping this week? I'd love to hear about your fabulous finds :)



Until Next Time ...

Happy Hunting

SFH


XXX


You Might Also Like ...

        

See all TWW here! 


Disclaimer:  This post contains some affiliate links, which may result in a commission.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38