01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: The Weekly Wrap #35 - Week Ending 31 May 2015 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Weekly Wrap #35 - Week Ending 31 May 2015

34
Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Weekly Wrap #35 Combo Picture

It's Sunday evening and time for The Weekly Wrap. So you know I love online clothes shopping but this week for the first time in ages I'm actually shopping in bricks and mortar as well. Do you remember my post where I won a shopping experience at Jigsaw? Well this week I finally got to claim my prize and obvs The Enabler came with me :) How exciting! Of course I supplemented this with a couple of online purchases as well. Given this is the last week of the month I think it's perfect timing to transition The Weekly Wrap to The Monthly Wrap. When I started TWW I was building a wardrobe from scratch and purchases were much more frequent than there are now, so rather than feature a weekly post with a few items I'm thinking that it will be better to have a bumper issue on the last Sunday of every month. Never fear though, I will still be posting on the other Sundays so make sure you stop back each week to see what I am up to. Read on for all the details ...


Follow Me!
      




Hunting Grounds …

*** Online *** Westfield Bondi Junction ***


This Weeks Purchases …


Steve Madden Sienah Suede Boots (USD$51 RRP USD$170 Saving USD$119) 
I have been looking for the perfect pair of grey suede boots forever! And when I say forever I mean about 4 years! I'm seriously hoping these will deliver. I guess I will know for sure when they arrive but I have to admit the price was a BIG factor in this purchase. I had to use my US address through ShopMate (bonus 15% off in May and June!) to secure them because Amazon would not ship these to Oz. Also come in black. Buy here. Amazon (Online).


Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Weekly Wrap #35 - Steve Madden Sienah Grey Suede Boots


Portofino Shirts (USD $30ea RRP USD $50ea Total Saving USD$80) 
These are amazing and a staple in my wardrobe so whenever they are on special I always stock up. This week I picked up four more (black, olive green, sterling silver & purple) to add to the ten or so I already own. They are perfect for the office and beyond! Did I mention flat rate $25 shipping to Oz? Gotta love that! Buy here. Express (Online).

Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Weekly Wrap #35 - Express Portofino Shirts


Ultimate Double Weave Editor Ankle Pant (USD$48ea RRP USD$70ea Total Saving USD$44) 
I have a couple of pairs of these already so I know they are good and have now added true white and radiant rose to my collection. Buy here. Express (Online).


Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Weekly Wrap #35 - Express Editor Ankle Pants


Oslo Coat ($0 RRP $499 Saving $499) 
Yes you see right, this is not a typo. I got it for freeeeeee! This is such a beautiful deep purple. I will most likely wear it with the fur collar removed. Buy here. Jigsaw (Westfield Bondi Junction).

Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Weekly Wrap #35 - Jigsaw Oslo Coat Berry


Cable Front Sweater ($0 RRP$199 Saving $199) 
Another freebie as part of my prize from Jigsaw! It was perfect timing because they had 20% of everything in store. This sweater is the perfect length and looks soooo much better in person. Buy here. Jigsaw (Westfield Bondi Junction).

Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Weekly Wrap #35 - Jigsaw Cable Front Sweater


Illuminating Primer ($38) 
An essential. As Napoleon Perdis says ... Not to prime is a crime ... This is my first time trying this one. I'll let you know my thoughts in due course! Buy here. Mecca Maxima (Westfield Bondi Junction).


Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Weekly Wrap #35 - Mecca Maxima Primer

Online Shopping Update ...

Sadly nothing has arrived this week and I am still waiting on three separate deliveries! Can I just say ... Hurry up!

Have you done any online clothes shopping this week? I'd love to hear about your fabulous finds :)

Until Next Time ...

Happy Hunting

SFH


XXX


You Might Also Like ...


Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Weekly Wrap #30 - Thumbnail    Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Weekly Wrap #31 - Thumbnail    Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Weekly Wrap #33 - Thumbnail

See all TWW here! 

Disclaimer:  This post contains some affiliate links, which may result in a commission.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38