01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: Envy Jewellery 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Envy Jewellery

34

So right up front I'm going to say I am a massive fan! I attended an Envy Jewellery party a few weeks ago at a friend of The Enablers house fully intending not to buy anything given I am very very fussy about jewellery. Not only did I buy stuff (see here) but I also booked a party of my own. You should know that I NEVER EVER have these sorts of parties. I don't do Tupperware parties, I don't do lingerie parties and I sure as hell don't do sex toy parties (trust me this is a thing!). So you know when I agreed to host my first ever house party it is going to be something that I believe in. Read on for all the details ...

Follow Me!

      



So last Friday night I got around 20 of my favourite ladies around for some food and wine and Joanna showed us the fabulous range of Envy Jewellery. There is around 1200 pieces in the range with styles to suit every age, price range and taste. While ordering on-line and from a catalogue is just fine, being able to see the pieces up close and personal is sooooo much better! Simply for hosting the party I qualified for $600 worth of free jewellery! Yes you heard right $600! Can't tell you how stoked I was with that! Check out some of the fabulous pieces that I and my party guests ordered. I would have showed you more but I couldn't open the packages before they picked them up . Could I? Noooo  ...

My Earrings

My Pendant

My Charm

My Rings

My Pemdant

My Ring

My Ring

Kelsey's Earring

My Ring

Kristen's Pendant

My Ring

Interested in hosting your own party or placing an order? Contact Joanna! Oh and don't forget to tell her SFH sent you!


Until Next time ...


Happy hunting!


SFH
xxx

You might also like ...

    

See all Lifestyle posts here


Labels:

35 36 37 38