At the moment I'm drawn to girly purples in every tone, so much so that I decided to hunt down some of the very best options out there and deliver them in a nice neat little package for your viewing pleasure. Read on for all the details ...
Follow Me!
1. Girls Lilac Trench (London Fog)
Is this seriously not the cutest thing you have ever seen? I would be eternally broke if I had daughters! Little girls USD$20, Buy here. Big girls USD$47. Buy here. Even though this is for kids I seriously thinking of ordering. I reckon I could get away with a 14/16 ....
2. Created Amethyst Ring (Target)
I love a chunky ring and this is all sorts of fabulous! USD$240. Buy here.
3. Jimmy Choo Tartini Swarovski Pumps (Saks Fifth Avenue)
Swoon ... How gorgeous are these? Currently less than half price at USD$943. Save your pennies ladies for these babies! Buy here.
4. Classic Tights (Forever 21)
Add a pop of colour to you legs ... Only $3 ... Yep USD$3. Buy here.
5. Sparks Purple Passion Hair Dye (Amazon)
If your really brave do your whole head. Less so go the ombre look on the tips USD$7. Buy here.