01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: The Monthly Wrap - June 2015 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Monthly Wrap - June 2015

34

It's the last Sunday evening of the Month and time for The Monthly Wrap. This is the first post since I moved this from weekly to monthly and it's a bit of a bumper issue! So I know you have all figured out how much I love online clothes shopping but this month I had a bit of a variation on in home shopping with a jewellery party that I hosted which netted me lot's of awesome stuff for free. I also added some winter warmers the traditional way. Read on for all the details ...


Follow Me!
      


Hunting Grounds …

*** Online *** Greenwood Plaza *** QVB *** At Home ***


This Months Purchases …


PJ Bottoms ($15ea RRP $25ea Saving $10ea
Winter is closing in and these flannelette PJ's are snuggly and warm. Who needs silky, sexy lingerie right? Buy here. Cotton On (Greenwood Plaza).




Beanies ($6ea RRP $10ea Saving $4ea
It's cold on the train in the mornings now and I refuse to sacrifice warmth for fashion. Buy here. Cotton On (Greenwood Plaza).



Envy Jewellery ($85.45 RRP $812.95 Saving $767.50
I posted in The Weekly Wrap #33 about some other Envy Jewellery pieces that I purchased but I didn't tell you that I was having my own party. There are some great host rewards depending on how much you purchase and the orders at my party entitled me to $600 worth of free jewellery and two half price items. Yes seriously! How good is that? Three ladies at my party also booked parties of their own at which I get to spend $50 at the first two and $100 at the third. Not bad at all for getting a few like minded ladies around for some food and wine eh?  Envy Jewellery (At Home). This is what I picked:-
1. Modern Love Ring. $0. RRP$50. Buy here.
2. Curvalicious Choker. $0. RRP$60. Buy here.
3. The Weekender Ring. $0. RRP$60 Buy here.
4. White Peace Charm. $0. RRP$7.95 Buy here.
5. Bedazzle Ring Blue. $0. RP$70. Buy here.
6. Bedazzle Ring Black. $0. RRP$70. Buy here.
7. Bedazzle Ring Clear. $0. RRP$70 Buy here.
8. Stainless Loop. $0. RRP$25. Buy here.
9. Stainless Steel Link. $0 Chain RRP$50. Buy here.
10. Better Together Pendant. $0. RRP$80. Buy here.
11. Bedazzle Studs Blue. $2.95. RRP$60. Buy here.
12. Dazzle Me Ring Blue. $60. RRP$120. Buy here.
13. Blue Silk Cord. $7.50. RRP$15. Buy here.


And at the next two parties with my vouchers I got the following. My final party will be next week so you'll see what I got in July's edition.
1. Hoop It Up Earrings $0. RRP$30. Buy here.
2. Full of Stars Bead $15 RRP$35. Can't find this on their website. Not sure why. I ended up returning this and swapping for these earrings (not pictured).
3. Heart Breaker Pendant $10 RRP$60. Buy here.



David Lawrence Ankle Boots ($110 RRP$249 Savings $139
I originally bought these for $179 at the Greenwood Plaza store. Then on the Sunday they was an online exclusive sale which brought these down to $120. So I bought another pair and returned the first. I had also clocked up $20 in rewards bonuses which I split between these and the jumper below so with the extra $10 off I was all in for $110. $70 is better in my pocket than theirs right? Very happy with these boots so far and I have worn them twice already. David Lawrence (Online) They are back up to $149 now but you can still buy here. Similar here and here.




David Lawrence Aspen Cable Jumper ($61 RRP$179 Savings $118
Since i was already ordering the boots above I couldn't resist throwing this in the basket as well. I saw this at the airport store originally when my flight was delayed and a little browsing killed the time. I couldn't really squeeze anything extra at the time and had a feeling the price would come down a little more so I waited. And my patience paid off! Part of the same online exclusive sale as the boots and also enjoyed the extra $10 from my loyalty rewards. David Lawrence (online). Now back up to $89. Buy here. Similar here, here and here.




Nine West Tatiana Pumps ($64 RRP$140 Savings $76
I've been looking at these for a while and watching the price come down until they were at a price point I was happy with. They hit that this week! A bargain at $64 I think :) With so many hints of colour they will go with lots! - Nine West (QVB) Buy here. Options here, here and here.


Total Spent $ 372.45

Total Saved $ 1,128.50



Have you done any online clothes shopping this week? I'd love to hear about your fabulous finds :)

Until Next Time ...

Happy Hunting

SFH


XXX


You Might Also Like ...

        

See all TWW here! 

Disclaimer:  This post contains some affiliate links, which may result in a commission.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38