It's no secret to those close to me that I love a bargain. Who doesn't right? And they also know, (because I repeatedly tell them!) that one of the best ways to get a great deal is by using a
Groupon voucher. You have probably already heard of Groupon but if you haven't you are seriously missing out. Groupon was launched in Chicago in 2008 and quickly expanded throughout the US and Canada. Now Groupon is available in 50 countries, has circa 48 million active customers and around 425,000 deals available each day. I buy these so often I have become known as The Voucher Queen. Seriously! I am always the one amongst our group of friends who seems to end up being in charge of hunting through the myriad of options to come up with the best deal. The amount we have saved over the years would add up to some serious $$$ and I can't even remember the last time I paid full price for a facial! Don't feel like sorting through 425,000 deals? Don't worry, I've done the hard work for you and here are my picks of the sites from around the globe. BONUS: If you buy from the Australian site by Friday 17th July, you'll enjoy an extra 15% off (with code GIRLS). Read on for all the details ...