You may have noticed I missed my usual Friday night post. Well, that's because I have been super busy this weekend setting up my very own store. I have spent virtually every waking hour since knocking of work on Friday night researching Amazon's circa 232 million products to hand pick a fabulous selection to put in my very own store. I'm super excited but I can't take all the credit for this little initiative. I've been wondering for a while how I can best showcase the items I buy and love on my blog and inspiration came this week from Nicole from Naptural Nicole, a beauty, hair and lifestyle blogger and fellow BLM girl who is not only already operating her own successful store but sharing the secrets of her success with her fellow bloggers. Nicole is so bubbly and her enthusiasm is infectious. Check out her blog if you haven't already and if you are thinking of getting your own store get Nicole's hints and tips here. Read on for all the details ...
Follow Me!
If you can't buy it on Amazon, it's highly likely it doesn't actually exist. Did you know that at any given time Amazon has circa 5m clothing items, 7m jewellery items and 1.4m beauty item for sale? That amount of choice is mind blowing! So now you can understand why it might have taken me all weekend to find the very best! All items I have featured on my new store I either own, own similar or can see in my wardrobe. The most dangerous part of all this online browsing is that there are now a quite a number of item I must have ASAP, which is quite concerning for my hip pocket and it is making Mr SFH very, very nervous! So if you like my style and what I feature on the blog head over to the store today for some fabulous selections. All the usual subjects are covered with categories for shoes, handbags, pants and outerwear in an easy to navigate format. There is even a section for Mini Fashionistas, inspired by the mini enablers. Here are but a select few examples of what you can except to find. For the full range head over to the SFH store now. Happy hunting!
Until Next Time ...
Happy Hunting!
SFH
xxx
You May Also Like
Disclaimer:This post and the SFH Store contains affiliate links, which may result in a commission. Items marked C/O have been provided free of charge. All opinions are my own.