01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: The Monthly Wrap - July 2015 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Monthly Wrap - July 2015

34

It's the last Sunday of the month and time for The Monthly Wrap. So I know you all have figured out how much I love online clothes shopping and I have done a bit of that, but for the first time in a while I've done some serious in person shopping! Mostly this is due to the fact that I am currently in Hawaii and even though the Aussie dollar does not have the buying power over here that it once did, there are still some reasonable deals to be had. Read on for all the details ...


Follow Me!
      



Hunting Grounds …

*** Online *** Ala Moana Center *** Waikiki *** Waikele Premium Outlets *** Met Centre ***


This Month's Purchases …


True Religion Jeans (USD$210 USD$665 Savings USD$455) 
Serene Bootcut Jeans w/ Flap . (USD$160 RRP USD$337 Savings USD $177).
Becca Bootcut Jeans w/ Flap .  (USD$50 RRP USD$328 Savings USD $278). 
Buy one get half off the already reduced price of the cheaper pair. I just love the outlets! Buy similar here, here & here. True Religion Jeans. (Waikele Premium Outlets).



Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate (USD$53 USD$83 Savings USD$30) 
An old favourite but always good to get on special :) Buy here. (Waikele Premium Outlets).



Victoria's Secrets Lingerie (USD$389 USD$411.50 Savings USD$35) 
No Show Sexy Thongs x 15 (USD$165 RRP USD$187.50 Savings USD $22.50). Buy here.
Dream Angels Demi Bra . (USD$58 RRP USD$58 Savings USD $0). Buy here.
Dream Angels Multiway Bra . (USD$58 RRP USD$58 Savings USD $0). Buy here.  
Dream Angels Plunge Bra (not pictured) (USD$58 RRP USD$58 Savings USD $0).
Dream Angels Push Up Bra (not pictured) (USD$50 RRP USD$50 Savings USD $0). Buy here.
Very Sexy Cheeky (not pictured) (USD$0 RRP USD$12.50 Savings USD $12.50). Buy here.
The no show thongs are the only panties I ever where these days so I stock up every time I am here. I would have stocked up on more bra's but they were running very low in everything in my size. The second time I visited I got a free pair of panties with the purchase of two bra's. Victoria's Secret. (Waikiki & Ala Moana Center).



Urban Decay Naked Lip Gloss (USD$60 RRP USD$60 Savings USD$0) 
My all time favourite lip gloss so have to stock up. One is for The Enabler :) Buy here. Sephora. (Waikiki).



Travel Sprays (USD$75 RRP USD$75 Savings USD$0) 
Givenchy Very Irresistible . (USD$25 RRP USD$25 Savings USD $0). Buy here.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh (USD$25 RRP USD$25 Savings USD $0). Buy here.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream. (USD$25 RRP USD$25 Savings USD $0). Buy here.
Macy's. (Waikiki).



ENVY JEWELLERY ($25 RRP$125 Savings $100) 
Black Love Ring ($0 RRP $80 Savings $80) Buy here.
Silver Rain Earrings ($25 RRP $45 Savings $20) Buy here.
I used my $100 voucher at my last party to grab these cute pieces. I plan to mix up the black love ring with the silver one I already have. (Envy Party).



EXPRESS (USD$260 RRP USD $290 Savings USD$30) 
Columnist Ankle Pant. Berry. (USD$65 RRP USD$80 Savings $15). Buy here.
Editor Ankle Pant. Black. (USD$55 RRP USD$70 Savings $15). Buy here.
Editor Ankle Pant. Plaid. (USD$80 RRP USD$80 Savings $0). Buy here.
Waffle Stitch Cover Up. White. (USD$59.90 RRP USD$59.90 Savings $0). Buy here.
Express. (Ala Moana Center).




Tory Burch York Buckle Tote - Fairview Blue (USD$295 RRP USD$295 Savings $0) 
Love this colour and one of the only one's she makes with silver hardware so it really was a no brainer. Buy here. Tury Burch. (Ala Moana Center). 



Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote - Fuschia (USD$166 USD$278 Savings USD$112) 
I tried to order this eons ago but they wouldn't ship to Australia at the time. i guess good things come to those who wait! Buy here. Michael Kors. (Ala Moana Center).



Uno de 50 Oh My God Ring (USD$116 USD$165 Savings USD$49) 
The hubs pointed me to this store which he thought would be "right up my alley". I could have gone nuts here but restrained myself and just picked up this one piece. Buy here. Uno de 50. (Ala Moana Center).



Lovisa Rings ($20 RRP $20 Savings $0) 
My first ever rose gold ring (it came in a pack of 3) and another chunky silver! Lovisa. (Met Centre).



Abalone Shell Pendant & Earrings (USD$20 USD$45 Savings USD$25) 
An impulse purchase late at night from a market stall. I likey! (Dukes Lane - Waikiki).



Kate Spade Sandals (USD$131 USD$350 Savings USD$219) 
I have a the same pair in chocolate. So cute and so comfy. Amazon wouldn't ship to Australia so I had these shipped (free!) to my Hawaii hotel. Where there is a will there is a way :) Buy here. Amazon. (Online).



Calvin Klein Packable Metallic Down Coat (USD$82 USD$280 Savings USD$198) 
Also got this shipped free to my Hawaiian hotel. I seriously love the colour. I have a feeling this will get a lot of wear when I am back down under. The purple is no longer available but you can still buy the graphite here. Amazon. (Online).





Total Spent USD $ 1,857.00 AUD $ 45

Total Saved USD $ 1,153.00 AUD $ 100


Have you done any online clothes shopping this week? I'd love to hear about your fabulous finds :)

Until Next Time ...

Happy Hunting

SFH


XXX


You Might Also Like ...


      

See all TWW here! 

Disclaimer:  This post contains some affiliate links, which may result in a commission.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38