01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: FreshFlowers.com.au Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

FreshFlowers.com.au Review

34
Sydney Fashion Hunter - FreshFlowers.com.au Review - White Oriental Lilies

Who loves flowers? I do! I do! I do! My favourites are lilies, specifically white oriental lilies, and Mr SFH knows this well. Well, he does now anyway! About a million years ago when we had only been dating 3 weeks, I jetted off to Hawaii with The Co-Conspirator on a trip booked well before we become a couple. We were definitely still in the honeymoon stage when we were cruelly pried apart, so when we reunited some weeks later, Mr SFH greeted me with flowers at Sydney airport. In fact, he had 21 red roses, one for every day that I was away. So sweet! This story would have been perfect if they were lilies, as I have never been a fan of the red rose. Not wanting to seem ungrateful, I accepted them with a smile. Shortly afterwards I took every opportunity to drop not so subtle hints to let him know how enamoured I am with lilies. He's a quick learner and every bunch I have received since have been these exotic blooms. That's a lot of lilies given we have been together 25+ years. This week I have been blessed to have my house filled with the distinctive aroma of white oriental lilies from freshflowers.com.au and I have to say these are quite possibly the most impressive bunch I have every received. Read on for all the details ...

Follow Me!

      

We have all had the need to order flowers online at some time or other and when we do we want the experience to be quick, simple and efficient. It goes without saying that we want the recipient to be absolutely delighted with our gift. I can tell you right now that there would not be a lady alive that wouldn't be blown away with this delivery arriving on her doorstep. Here's how easy it is ...

Choose
Quite possibly the hardest bit! Look through the extensive range at Fresh Flowers. Browsing the website is simple as items are organised by flower, occasion or style. My picks are the white oriental lilies (of course!), gerberas, and Australian natives. They have quite a number of arrangements in my favourite lilies and some even come in vases! I chose these.


Sydney Fashion Hunter - FreshFlowers.com.au Review - White Oriental Lilies


Check Out.
Payment can be made by Amex, Visa, M/C or Paypal and if you order before 2pm on weekdays or 10am on Saturday you can choose same day delivery which is perfect if you leave everything to the last minute. If you sign up to emails, they will give you 10% of your first order and for a limited time you can enjoy 20% off with code FFCARD. Flower delivery is available to Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane and I'm awarding bonus points for the ability to select alternative delivery options if no one is around to sign.


Receive
These flowers are seriously impressive when they arrive. I love the presentation. I used the ribbon on the vase and will save the hessian and the ribbon to re-use for something crafty down the track. Flower food and care tips are included to make sure your flowers last the distance and I followed them to the letter! All stems are wrapped in wet tissue to ensure they are well hydrated on their journey and arrive in tip top condition. Lilies are farm fresh and purposefully still in bud form so that over the coming days you can watch them bloom.

Sydney Fashion Hunter - FreshFlowers.com.au Review - White Oriental Lilies

Sydney Fashion Hunter - FreshFlowers.com.au Review - White Oriental Lilies

Sydney Fashion Hunter - FreshFlowers.com.au Review - White Oriental Lilies

Sydney Fashion Hunter - FreshFlowers.com.au Review - White Oriental Lilies

Sydney Fashion Hunter - FreshFlowers.com.au Review - White Oriental Lilies


Enjoy
One of the things I love most about lilies is how long they last, mine were delivered eight days ago and they are still going strong! There are still half a dozen or so unopened buds which means I will probably get at least another full week out of them. A couple of tips for making lilies look their best:-

Sydney Fashion Hunter - FreshFlowers.com.au Review - White Oriental Lilies

Sydney Fashion Hunter - FreshFlowers.com.au Review - White Oriental Lilies


Did I mention that you get ten stems in this particular bunch? That is a lot of lilies given each stem has at least three flowers. The photos above are from my biggest vase and they are still a little crowded. This morning I decided to try a little experiment and split them to give then a little more room. As you can see below there is more than enough blooms here to adequately split them and now I can spread them around. #Winning. I may consolidate them again when some of the older flowers are looking a little tired and are removed.


Sydney Fashion Hunter - FreshFlowers.com.au Review - White Oriental Lilies


As a first time user of Freshflowers.com.au I am thrilled with the results. I mostly buy my lilies from the local Coles where they cost $15 for three stems, meaning you need two or three bunches to get any impact but they don't come with any foliage. These were $49.95 plus $10 delivery so the price is comparable, especially when you factor in the 10% discount. The quality and presentation however is far superior and the same day delivery opens makes it almost as convenient as grabbing them from the local supermarket. I would definitely use Fresh Flowers again. Why not give them a try next time you need to send flowers for a special occasion.

Are you a fan of lilies? what are your favourite flowers and why?


Until Next Time ...

Happy Hunting!

SFH
xxx

You Might Also Like

Sydney Fashion Hunter - Hawaii Before You Go    Sydney Fashion Hunter - Denim Do's & Don'ts    Sydney Fashion Hunter - These Boots Were Made For Walkings


Disclaimer: Flowers were supplied courtesy of freshflowers.co.au, all opinions are my own.

Labels:

35 36 37 38