01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: The Monthly Wrap - August 2015 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Monthly Wrap - August 2015

34

Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Monthly Wrap August 2015

It's the last Sunday of the month and time for The Monthly Wrap. I love showing you what I have purchased every month and today's post features the last of my Hawaii purchases, some Victoria's Secret necessities and a bunch of cute accessories. Read on for all the details ...


Follow Me!
      




Hunting Grounds …

*** Waikiki *** Ala Moana Center *** Sydney City *** Online ***


This Weeks Purchases …


Charter Club Rose Gold watch (USD$25
Impulse purchase after dinner in Hawaii in keeping with my new found obsession with rose gold. I haven't worn it yet but I plan to soon. Similar here, here and here. Macy's (Waikiki).

Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Monthly Wrap August 2015 - Charter Club Rose Gold Watch


Twill Shirt Jacket (USD $60
The last of my Hawaii purchases from our last day in paradise. Worn here. Similar here, here and hereHollister (Ala Moana Center).

Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Monthly Wrap August 2015 - Hollister Twill Shirt


Victoria's Secret Bra's, Bag & Trackies (USD$234
Despite being in Hawaii with two Victoria's Secret Stores at my disposal I still couldn't get everything that I wanted needed so I had to order on line after I got back. The bra's might all look the same but they are not, styles are demi, multi-way and push up. I can't decide which one I like best! I love VS trackies and these are the only ones I wear but I always struggle to get them in store. The Enabler also tacked on a couple of pairs to my order. Also scored a free bag :) Buy here, here, here and here. Victoria's Secret (Online).

 Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Monthly Wrap August 2015 - Victoria's Secret Bra's, Trackies & Bag



Lovisa white plastic Flower ring ($73
The thing about this place is that you can never wander in without coming out with something. This time I came out with a lot of somethings lol. 11 pairs of earrings and 2 rings. You can't buy Lovisa online (why????) but try these options; crystal double studs, pearl double studs, black double studs, rose gold double studs, rose gold thread earrings, rose gold hoops, white flower ring, black ringLovisa (Sydney City).

Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Monthly Wrap August 2015 - Lovisa Earrings & Rings


What was in your bags this August? I'd love to hear all about your purchases in the comments below. 


Until Next Time ... 


Happy Hunting


SFH
xxx




You Might Also Like ...


        




Disclaimer:  This post contains some affiliate links, which may result in a commission.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38