01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: The Wednesday Pants - It's a Wrap & LINK UP 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Wednesday Pants - It's a Wrap & LINK UP

34
Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants - It's A Wrap + Link Up

I'm back from Thailand and if you saw last weeks post you will be aware that The Wednesday Pants are no more. They were cut into shorts for the last episode of the series and never made it back Australia. When I started this series a year ago I can honestly say I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I thought it would be easy but it was not! TWP became almost an obsession. I was constantly thinking of new ways to wear them and every item of clothing I perused online or in store was critically appraised to determine how well it would work with these pants. Please join me for a stroll down memory lane as I recap my favourite moments from the last 12 months. Read on for all the details ...

Let's Get Social!
      

Before I start it would be remiss of me not to acknowledge this very special day, you see my baby boy turns 20 today. 20! The time goes so fast. It seems like only yesterday that I was bringing him home from the hospital. Unfortunately I am in Melbourne for work and won't even be there to give him a big hug! I am so proud of the lovely young man he has grown into and he never fails to make me smile. In keeping with my theme of reminiscing I couldn't help but share a few photos of when he was still little :) Isn't he just the cutest thing ever?

Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants It's a Wrap

Anyhoo back to the business at hand. I can hardly believe The Wednesday Pants are done and dusted. It has been a fun ride over the last twelve months but I am happy to be closing this chapter and moving on to something new (tune in next week to find out what!). I've had a lot of fun writing this post, looking back over the year that was and remembering each and every one of the outfits I wore and the things that were happening in my life at the time. Trying to wrap a series in one short post is no easy task but here goes ...

Over the last twelve months The Wednesday Pants have:


Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #27 - Barefoot On The Beach    Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #45 - Blue Hawaii    Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #51 - Peaceful Phi Phi


Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #15 - Baby Blue & Polka Dots    Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #16 - Happy New Year    Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #28 - Colour On A Dark Day


Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #13 - Through The Window Pane    Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #24 - Polka Dots & Chevron    Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #25 - Embellished Halter


Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #14 - Zebra on Zebra    Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #32 - Whiter Shade Of Pale    Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #42 - Glam Grey


Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #5 - Borrowing From The Hubs    Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #12 - Blue & Green    Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #46 - Purple Puffa



Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #8 - High End & High Street    Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #20 - Blue Floral    Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #38 - Berrylicious



Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants It's A Wrap - Co-Hosts Montage

So while it is goodbye to TWP (you can see all 52 episode of here) I will still be posting three times a week on everything fashion, lifestyle, travel and beauty.


And now for the link up!

Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants Link Up Button

This weeks co-host is Carly. Carly is the blogger behind Dresses and Denim, a blog that features hairstyle tutorials, inspiring and practical outfit ideas, fitness tips, and lots of fun photos of Carly and her sweet little toddler as they travel the country. She has a passion for being a stylish Mummy and an expertise in doing quick beautiful braids that look great all day, so be sure to check out her tutorial page. This month she is doing a series of posts featuring her recent trip to Alaska, so swing by her blog and explore Alaska with her!

Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants It's A Wrap Co-Host Carly Dresses & Denim


Interested in co-hosting? I'd love to hear from you. Email me for more details.

Thanks to everyone who linked up last week. The most clicked link was Leelo from Beauty By Miss L in a fun jumpsuit and my personal favourite was Nancy from Fancy Nancista in a stunning lace red dress. Make sure you head over to their blogs and show both ladies some love.  


outfit post featuring Colorful SheIn jumpsuit | www.beautybymissl.com    Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants It's A Wrap Featured Blogger Nancy Fancy Nancista


Want to be featured next week? All I ask is that you follow these simple rules when you link up:-
  • Follow your host on Facebook, Bloglovin', Twitter and/or Pintrest.
  • Follow your co-host on Bloglovin', Pintrest and/or Facebook.
  • Your post should be either a white pants outfit from your archives or your best OOTD from this week.
  • Ensure you link goes to a specific blog page rather than your home page.
  • Include a link back to Sydney Fashion Hunter in your post.
  • Visit a couple of the other links and discover new blogs to love!


See who I link up with here.





So even though The Wednesday Pants are no more the Link Up will be back next week so I hope you will continue to stop by and add your fabulous outfits. I love looking through them all and getting inspiration from you amazing ladies :)

Until next time ...

Happy Hunting!

SFH
xxx

You Might Also Like

Sydney Fashion Hunter - All About That Base    Sydney Fashion Hunter - Denim Do's & Don'ts    Sydney Fashion Hunter - Sydney Like A Local


Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38