Happy Hump Day peeps! I'm excited to be hosting the very first Fresh Fashion Forum this week. While it's sad to have kissed The Wednesday Pants goodbye I'm glad I'll have a little more flexibility in my outfit posts going forward because there really are no rules here. I will simply be posting an outfit I have worn during the week. First up I'm featuring my favourite pair of plaid pants which have been on high rotation since I bought them in Hawaii on a recent trip. Every time I wear these I get a compliment on them which is lovely. I've really enjoyed seeing all of your outfits each week so I hope you will continue to stop by and add your #OOTD's. Read on for all the details ...
This weeks co-host is Bron, a Melbourne based stylist who writes about staying stylish during the madness of motherhood. Her blog Flat Bum Mum encourages women to celebrate their style no matter what their size or (bum) shape. When she is not busy dancing with her three daughters Bron can be found hanging out on Instagram with her #realmumstyle community. Join the wait list for her next free online style class here and make sure you go and check out her blog! Doncha just love the name!
Interested in co-hosting? I'd love to hear from you. Email me for more details.
Last week the most clicked link was Sheree from Posh Classy Mom in an awesome suede skirt and matching boots. My personal favourite was Sandy and her adorable daughter from Sandy A La Mode, representing Utah in matching Home T's in the cutest ever Mummy and me post. Do you have a Home T? I wore mine here, not only are they the softest T's ever, they support a wonderful cause.
Disclaimer:This post contains affiliate links, which may result in a commission. Items marked C/O have been provided free of charge. All opinions are my own.