01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: Fresh Fashion Forum Link Up #3 - Be Bold 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Fresh Fashion Forum Link Up #3 - Be Bold

34
Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum #3 - Be Bold - Hot Pink Pants + Cobalt Shirt

Hey there! It's been a while, but I'm in Melbourne for work again today so I'm featuring an outfit that I wore to work yesterday. If you had told me a year ago that I would be rocking hot pink pants I would have laughed but hey, a lot can change in a year and having this blog is constantly forcing me to step outside my comfort zone. Sydney has been unseasonably hot, reaching tops of 35c so it seemed perfect to go bold on top as well. Cobalt is one of my all time favourite colours and I think it pairs perfectly with pink. After a small taste of summer, Melbourne is treating me to bone-chilling lows of 8c which is why Sydney will always be the better city in my book. Read on for all the details ...

Let's Get Social!
      

This week I wore:-

Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum #3 - Be Bold - Hot Pink Pants + Cobalt Shirt

Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum #3 - Be Bold - Hot Pink Pants + Cobalt Shirt

Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum #3 - Be Bold - Hot Pink Pants + Cobalt Shirt

Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum #3 - Be Bold - Hot Pink Pants + Cobalt Shirt

Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum #3 - Be Bold - Hot Pink Pants + Cobalt Shirt

Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum #3 - Be Bold - Hot Pink Pants + Cobalt Shirt

Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum #3 - Be Bold - Hot Pink Pants + Cobalt Shirt

Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum #3 - Be Bold - Blue Dior Tote, Tiffany T Bracelet, Georg Jensen Heart Ring

Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum #3 - Be Bold - Nine West Tatiana Multi Pumps


And now for the link up ...

Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum Button

This week's co-host is Jaymie from Shop You Closet by Jaymie Ashcraft. Jaymie started her blog after turning 40 and realising how important it is to try to always look and feel your best. Like most of us, Jaymie doesn't have endless money to spend on fashion and so she is doing the next best thing and shopping her closet. Jaymie has only been blogging for a few months so head on over and show her the love. 

Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum #3 - Co-Host Jaymie Ashcraft

Interested in co-hosting? Email me for more details.

The most clicked link last week was Debbie of Fashion Fairy Dust. I love the riot of colour that is going on in this casual outfit and the shoes are just too cute! My personal favourite was Lisa of Beauty 101 By Lisa. I love the colour of her shirt and it is super flattering on her. Head over and see more of these ladies on their blogs. See who I link up with here. 

Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum #3 - Featured Blogger Debbie Fashion Fairy Dust Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum #3 - Featured Blogger Beauty 101 By Lisa


Want to be featured next week? Link up following the rules below:-





An InLinkz Link-up

So what do you think? Do the hot pink pants work with the cobalt shirt?


Until Next Time ...


Happy Hunting!


SFH
xoxox

You Might Also Like

Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #46 - Purple Puffa   Sydney Fashion Hunter - The Wednesday Pants #50 - I'm With The Band   Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum#1 - Plaid Pants   Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum#2 - Welcome Spring

More style posts here!



Disclaimer: This posts contains affiliate links for which a small commission may be paid. Items marked C/O have been provided courtesy of the retailer. All opinions are my own.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38