01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: Fresh Fashion Forum Link Up #6 - Glue Store OOTD 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Fresh Fashion Forum Link Up #6 - Glue Store OOTD

34
Black Skinny Jeans, Black & White Sweater, Blue Pumps, Black Backpack

I'm in Melbourne again for work today and I have quite a bit of travel coming up this month so life is going to be hectic. Business travel might sound glamourous, but it's not all it's cracked up to be. In fact, it can be down right exhausting at times, but I guess someone has to do it. I tend to feature what I've worn to work on FFF, but today I'm showing you my weekend style for something different. I wore this outfit for a casual dinner with family on Sunday night where I got to see my gorgeous six week old niece. There is nothing quite like a dose of baby love to put everything back into perspective. It would be remiss of me to post today without acknowledging the significance of Remembrance Day. In Australia and many other parts of the world, we engage in one minute's silence at the eleventh minute of the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month. This minute of silence allows us to reflect on the supreme sacrifices our service men and women have made defending our country. I love the Australian way of life and for all those that have defended our culture, values and freedom I am humbled and truly grateful. We will remember them. Lest we forget. Read on for all the details ...

Let's Get Social!
      

Did you happen to catch my Glue Store review the other day? If you have seen it you will no doubt recognise some of the items below. This week I wore:-


Black Skinny Jeans, Black & White Sweater, Blue Pumps, Black Backpack

Black Skinny Jeans, Black & White Sweater, Blue Pumps, Black Backpack

Black Skinny Jeans, Black & White Sweater, Blue Pumps, Black Backpack

Black Skinny Jeans, Black & White Sweater, Blue Pumps, Black Backpack

Black & White Sweater, Black Cyrstal Ring

Ivank Trump Janie Blue Pumps Ocean

And now for the link up ...

Sydney Fashion Hunter - Fresh Fashion Forum Button


My favourite post from last week was Rachel of Threads For Thomas. I love how the coat totally transforms this outfit into a whole new look. Head over to Rachel's blog to see more of her fabulous potsts. See who I link up with here. 

FFF Featured Blooger - Threads For Thomas


Want to be featured next week? Link up following the rules below:-


An InLinkz Link-up


I think black skinny jeans are a must for every woman to own. They can be dressed up or down and are so versatile. Do you own a pair? How do you like to wear them?


Until Next Time ...


Happy Hunting!


SFH
xoxox

You Might Also Like

 
Sydney Fashion Hunter: The Wednesday Pants #47  Sydney Fashion Hunter: Fresh Fashion Forum #2 - Welcome Spring  Sydney Fashion Hunter: Fresh Fashion Forum #3 - Be Bold  Sydney Fashion Hunter: Fresh Fashion Forum #5 - Melbourne Cup

More style posts here!



Disclaimer: This posts contains affiliate links for which a small commission may be paid. Items marked C/O have been provided courtesy of the retailer. All opinions are my own.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38