Another month has gone by and it's time to showcase my purchases in The Month Wrap. Can you believe that 2015 is almost over? The year seems to have whizzed by yet here we are on the cusp of another New Years Eve. December is traditionally a month when I am shopping for everyone else and that certainly happened but I manged to sneak a few pieces in for myself as well. Ho Ho Ho! I hope 2015 has been wonderful for you and your families and that 2016 will bring much happiness. Read on for all the details ...
Let's Get Social!
Hunting Grounds
*** North Sydney *** Greenwood Plaza *** Met Centre *** Online ***
This Month's Purchases
Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream x 2 $63ea, Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers $14.50 & Intimately Beckham Woman $19 (RRP$90ea, RRP$29, RRP$49 TOTAL SAVING $98.50) I never pay full price for fragrance. Look for specials and stock up when you can. Buy
here,
here &
here. (
Priceline, North Sydney)
Nine West Saidah Sandals $159.96 and $99.95 (RRP$199.95ea SAVE $139.99) After hunting for quite a while I finally found a pair of gladiator sandals that I like. Buy
here. I also picked up the nude at a further discount for $99.95. Now $80 but limited sizes left. Options
here,
here and
here.
See how I styled them here. (
Nine West, Greenwood Plaza & Met Centre)
Arden Asymmetric Hem Top $27.97 (RRP$39.95ea SAVE $11.98) I love the unusual shape of the hem and the halter cut is perfect. Also available in navy pinstripe. Currently 50% off at $19.98
Buy here. Options
here,
here and
here. (
The Iconic, Online)
Fate Flowerline Shorts $ 62.97 (RRP$89.95ea SAVE $26.98) I've been looking for a pair of dressy shorts and I think these fit the bill perfectly. Currently 50% off at $44.98.
Buy here. (
The Iconic, Online)
Model Rebel Maxi Dress $14.95ea (RRP $39.95 SAVE $25) Impulse purchase while last minute Christmas shopping on New Years Eve. Options
here,
here, and
here. (
Factorie, Liverpool Westfield)
Rib Isla Maxi Dress $14.95ea (RRP $39.95 SAVE $25) As above. Options
here,
here, and
here. (
Factorie, Liverpool Westfield).
Total Spent $610.25
Total Saved $327.45
Did you pick up aything special for yourself this month?
Until Next Time ...
Happy Hunting!
SFH
xoxox
You Might Also Like