01 02 03 Sydney Fashion Hunter: To The Max! 8 Unique Maxi Dresses For Effortless Style 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

To The Max! 8 Unique Maxi Dresses For Effortless Style

34
Sydney Fashion Hunter: 8 Unique Maxi Dresses For Effortless Style

I snuck off work a little early today (don't worry I cleared it with the boss!) and I've just arrived in the Hunter Valley for tomorrow nights Cold Chisel's Last Stand concert at the Hope Estate Winery about 2 1/2 hours north of Sydney. Of course we could have gone to see them in Sydney, but this was a great excuse for a weekend away with the girls and who doesn't love a road trip right? Anyhoo, an outdoor concert calls for a specific style. You outfit needs to be comfortable enough to sit on the floor, cope with fluctuations in temperature as day turns to night and exude that boho chic style that is synonymous with festivals the world over. Oh and flat shoes are a must unless you want to spend half the day digging your heels out of the grass they are bound to sink into. Taking all this into account, I decided late on Tuesday night that I wanted to wear a maxi dress and pair it with my Gap white denim jacket, Holster thongs and a bright cross body bag. This comes from a woman who rarely wears dresses and has never worn a maxi dress in her life! Of course like the savvy shopper I am, I started my search online and found some fabulous options that will have you festival ready in a snap. Read on for all the details ...


Let's Get Social!
      


Given I had left my run a little late I needed something that would arrive in a hurry if I ordered online so I started at The Iconic who can do same day delivery (love!) but I couldn't quite find what I was looking for so I decided to check a little further afield for inspiration before hitting the shops last night. Nothing like leaving it to the last minute right! Given that I have done all that research, I thought it would only be fair to share my favourite finds. I'm on a budget and you will be pleasantly suprised with what good value these dresses are (starting from $29!) so get clicking!


Printed Maxi Dress Printed Maxi Dress Printed Maxi DressWhite Maxi Dress

            

http://www.anrdoezrs.net/links/7874582/type/dlg/http://www.shein.com/Turquoise-Slip-Ripple-Print-Split-Dress-p-249955-cat-1727.html http://www.anrdoezrs.net/links/7874582/type/dlg/http://www.shein.com/Strapless-Zigzag-Print-Split-Dress-p-224349-cat-1727.html http://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=450893797&pid=uid8009-26538003-4http://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=486831061&pid=uid8009-26538003-4 
 



My shopping trip last night was sadly unsuccessful so right now I have no idea what I will be wearing to the concert but my finger is hovering over the "buy it now" button on two of these dresses regardless. I'm sure I will find somewhere fab to wear them! I'm just having a tough time deciding which one. Can you guess which ones are in the hot seat? Which are your favourites?


Until Next Time ...


Happy Hunting


SFH
xoxoxo


You Might Also Like

Sydney Fashion Hunter: Hunting For My One Perfect Boyfriend Sydney Fashion Hunter: Denim Do's & Don'ts Sydney Fashion Hunter: Custom Made Shoes Sydney Fashion Hunter: Glue Store - Not Just for Twenties & Teens

More Style Posts Here

Disclaimer: This posts contains affiliate links for which a small commission may be paid. Items marked C/O have been provided courtesy of the retailer. All opinions are my own.

Labels:

35 36 37 38