I have often stated that I am a pants girls and that I rarely rarely wear dresses or skirts, but you might have noticed that I'm making a few exceptions lately, like
here,
here,
here and
here. I'm not sure why I am so obsessed with dresses at the moment, maybe it's just summer weaving it's magic spell, but I am rapidly becoming a convert.
The Iconic is one of my favourite places to shop online. You would have heard me mention before how blown away I am by their service, particularly their 3 hour delivery option which makes ordering online almost as quick
as popping to your local mall and answers the inevitable 'what am I
going to wear tonight?' dilemma with a few quick clicks. Of course other
delivery options are available, including some free when you spend over $50. Their range is seriously impressive with a brilliant mix of both
local and international brands that I know and trust including Forcast, American Apparel, Cooper St, Dorothy Perkins, Finders Keepers, Guess, Keepsake The Label, MinkPink, Roxy and Sass & Bide. If you can't find something fabulous from this stellar line up it may just be time to give up! I've found a great selection of
dresses from The Iconic that I just know you are going to love! Read on for all the details ...
The great thing about dresses is that they are just so versatile. There is a perfect style for every conceivable occasion from the casual backyard BBQ or a day at the beach right through to the most formal of black tie affairs. I don't get to attend many black ties affairs (shame!) so I tend to favour casual dresses but occasionally I do get to paint the town red so a few versatile cocktail dresses are a must. This selection will take you to multiple events with ease.
Forcast Aurora One Shoulder Floral Maxi Dress $109.95. Have I mentioned enough times yet that I am heading to Bali in just over a week? Yes? OK I won't rub it in any more but suffice to say that I would love to induce this fabulous number in my suitcase. The print just screams summer and I can see myself wearing this for a romantic dinner in the tropics with The Hubs. My mouse is literally hovering over the 'add to bag' button. What do you think? Should I commit?
ATMOS & HERE Orchard Lace Dress $89.95 The lace is stunning and makes this sexy without being overtly so. This perfect cocktail dress will take to to drinks or dinner with ease.
Keepsake Heartline LS Dress $189.95 Sophistication in spades! This dress is the solution for the office to function conundrum. Wear it to the office with a tailored jacket and conservative pumps then at quitting time remove the jacket, add some sexy heeled sandals and funky accessories (I'm thinking a thin silver chain belt would be perfect!) and get ready for whatever the night has in store.
Dorothy Perkins Lace Sequin Pencil Dress $79.95 The print and neckline adds interest to a fairly simply cut and I adore the colour for a fresh take on neutrals.
Dorothy Perkins Strap Body-Con Dress $64 Body-con may sound scary but the black colour blocking at the side is very visually slimming. Make sure you wear the right underwear with this one to smooth out any lumps and bumps you might have.
Honey & Beau Sunrise Dress - Marble Delight $108 Nail a girly lunch with this little number. The soft draping on the lower half will conceal any overindulgences.
Fresh Soul Swept Away Dress $130 This dress is a chameleon and could just as easily work with a pair of thongs as it could with heels. The potential is limited only by your imagination.
Cooper St Ever Lasting Love Drape Dress $180 Fabulous hemline. Fabulous print. Fabulous cut. Seriously what's not to love here. Quite possible the most perfect summer dress ever!
What do you think? Could you see yourself wearing any of my picks? Which one and where?
Until Next Time ...
Happy Hunting!
SFH
xoxoxo
You Might Also Like
Disclaimer: This post was in collaboration with The Iconic and contains affiliate links which may earn a small commission. Thanks for supporting the brands that support this blog. All opinions are my own.